Friday 3 June 2011

HANGOVER 2

This half term, I seriously haven’t done anything - well last weekend went to Ghurkha Cup and that’s it! been stuck indoors even though the start of June has bought some lovely Sunshine.

So to enjoy some nice weather while we had it went to watch the much talked about movie on Facebook recently the second part of HANGOVER – Hangover 2.


In my pure opinion a Rehash of the first one - How can the same thing happen to the same guys twice? The plots kind of the same really but it still managed to make me laugh but I think the element of surprise was missing of the second one.I loved the pet monkey so cute I want one. Oh once again I must say right soundtracks were amazinnng plus at the right time so it complimented the film well.

Anyway if you loved the first one than Hangover 2 is definitely worth watching.

1 comment:

  1. It can happen again because it is a movie.

    ReplyDelete