Tuesday 26 April 2011

Rapaholic and Robo Kok's fame

Well i'm sure everyone has seen that urban nite'S video where the fantastic, incredible, entertainers were born RAPAHOLIC and ROBO KOK.  Well since that famous video, them two'S fame seems to have rocketed all over the nation with the famous line on everyone's lips 'DANCE BABY DANCE '.
Anyway I personally have great respect towards them for staying calm on all those nasty comments.
Now check out their most recent video for a upcoming party on the 22nd of May.  I guess you guys will love it but once again I truthfully didn't get any of what they are saying will probably have to see it several times to understand it .
and for everyone whose always asking me ' how i managed the straight face throughout?'  well im well trained and groomed on that Narh I honestly really didn't find it funny at all and i must be the only one on that.

I was just too shocked at some of the words I could understand hahaha but what was i expecting sillyy me rappers to rap formally - that be something new. But  they should get great credit for entertaining the literally everyone from grannies to lil kiddies.
just want to say keep up with your fame guys!

3 comments:

  1. you were their lucky charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously need to pay more attention to background and foreground contrast if you every want anyone to read this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i second the contrast comment!

    ReplyDelete