Thursday 28 April 2011

Tapai k tapai ko RASIFAAL ma biswassh garnu huncha?

Horoscopes have long been a part of myth and superstition. You can find daily horoscopes in nearly every magazine, sites, and newspapers.

But do you really believe in astrology or are you just reading your horoscope for entertainment?
 I say I don’t really believe in it but every time I flick through my weekly subscription of ‘LOOK’ mag I STOP to skim through what’s in store for me that particular week and think it through well if it saying nice wonderful things I hope for it to be true and if it’s some crap I will refuse to believe it.

Tara k yo horoscopes haru sachoo ho How much thruth does it have? Because every different site, mags  I check or read they seem to be different? Tapai lai k lagcha?


No comments:

Post a Comment