Monday 9 May 2011

Anonymous Blogs




Well lately many individuals or groups of people have started the art of anonymous blogging - A pretty clever way of getting the message across but staying out of any trouble. They been loved by many but at the same time hated by many.

I actually had people accusing me of running the popular blogs like Miss Guffadi apparently he/she /they speak like  I do and it mentioned me a few many times on it  or because I talk on the radio – was quite annoying with people pestering you with the same questions ‘are you miss guffadi? ’and Chuplagg because uurrr don’t know why but me I would have liked to take credit for the incredible ideas so if it was me, I wouldn’t stay anonymous because I wouldn’t be able to keep my mouth shut .

Some of the posts by these bloggers are just so engaging and amusing to read doing a pretty good job of entertaining bored peeps. They say exactly what’s on their mind but not to your faces though. Poking their unwanted noses in other peoples businesses but keeping their noses clean and keeping their readers hooked, people are more inclined to take “discovering the blogger’s true identity” as their sole mission.

However, there’s a limit to everything and when its crossed it gets quite NaSSTTYY, it’s totally understandable if one has put themself in a public outlet but those poor ones victimised just because these anonymous bloggers have run out of topics to blog about sparking furious exchanges amongst people who attack each other’s' identifications, motives, professionalism - or right to exist. It’s always interesting reading about others but not when it’s about you.
But my question is should we have any respect for anyone who launches hurtful attacks without having the courage to reveal their own identity?

I would class some posts as a method of Cyber bullying I didn't think blogging was supposed to be Cowardice and a method Bullying. These anonymous blogs has become a medium for an exchange place for people to share their evil thoughts and intimidate people and I guess the saying is true words hurt more than actions. I don’t know if all will agree with me but I find myself wondering about the ones who leave you all the harsh, hurtful spiteful words that get to you even if you say to yourself don’t take it seriously but those words seem to haunt your mind.


Anyways All good things must eventually come to an end, including the anonymity of a blog. It may not happen tomorrow, or next month, or even next year, but it’s inevitable. So whoever you Geniuses are, get ready to be caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment